Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

dumb digital camera question 2008/1/19 01:21
I know this is a really really stupid question, but it is better to know for sure than to just assume.

We will of course be taking our digital cameras with us to Japan. We are planning the purchase of a new compact and a new DSLR very soon, both of which will take SD memory cards. In case we run out of space on the cards we take with us, do they sell SD cards in Japan? I am sure they do, but I just want to be completely positive!
by Robyn  

... 2008/1/19 09:15
Yes, SD cards are widely available. They are a Japanese invention.
by Uji rate this post as useful

SD cards 2008/1/19 18:29
I have a 4GB card and got nowhere near to fill it up in 10 days..of course I quickly reviewed photos in each place and deleted the so-so ones. I don't know where you live but in Western North America we get great deals on 2 GB and 4 GB cards at Best Buy. ..
and don't forget to bring your charger..
by Red Frog rate this post as useful

SD cards 2008/1/20 18:10
Yes, you'll have little trouble finding SD cards in Japan. Still I would suggest you to buy them before leaving as it is more likely that you get a better deal if you pick the right store to buy them at: When you travel, you typically just grab the first one you find when you run out while at home you have the time to research the best brand and compare prices.
by Kappa rate this post as useful

reply to this thread