Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

When was Area 1 torn down? 2008/1/23 02:42
I lived in area 1 from 75-78... anyone live there around that time or know when it was razed?
by Mike C  

just a thought 2008/1/23 23:38
What is Area 1? Military? Do you think it would help you if you post your question on the "Yokohama Navy Exchange was Where" thread?
http://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+6789
by Uco rate this post as useful

I think it was in the early 80s 2008/1/28 09:31
I also lived in Area 1 in the early 70s, we moved out in 75, I heard it was demolished in 83. I hope I can find other poeple that lived there when I did... A lot of great memories
by Todd R rate this post as useful

Its about time for an area one thread!!! 2008/1/28 09:41
I was checking out the navy exchange thread but not alot of people were talking about area one. Im looking for friends I went to kinnick HS with in 79
I lived in 25B anyone there at that time? I now live in San Diego with my Husband and two kids we would love to visit but when I heard area one was leveled I kinda lost intrest, but i know that Negishi is still there maybe theres hope for my children to see what it was like for me as a kid in Japan
by Rachel rate this post as useful

reply to this thread