Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

white crunky chocolate 2008/1/23 23:05
Hi! I am planning to go to Sapporo! and I really like this japanese chocolate Crunky. Its my obsession!:-)
but it seems that its hard to find the WHITE version of it. mainly its brown chocolate. does anybody have any advice regarding this little problem?
by Anna  

... 2008/1/26 18:09
As I've never seen "white Crunky" personally, I googled it. It seems this product is mainly sold in winter but not common...

If you plan to visit Sapporo, how about trying Royse chocolate? I think they sell white crispy (with rice crisp?) chocolates.
by JLady rate this post as useful

it does exist 2008/1/27 08:36
I have seen (and eaten) White Crunky but it may be a seasonal thing. Since no-one here seems to know for sure where you can get it, all you can do is check several convenience stores and supermarkets and see if any of them are carrying it.
by Sira rate this post as useful

Hokkaido Milk 2008/1/28 13:26
I have seen "Hokkaido Milk" version is sold at Seven Eleven. As this is a seasonal limited version, you might not be able to find it when you visit Hokkaid.
by TK rate this post as useful

as mentioned... 2008/1/30 08:44
many of the bars (eg KIT KAT) are seasonal/ limited edition, so that could be the problem.

I LOVE CRUNKY!!!
by R rate this post as useful

Love Cruncky too 2008/2/2 01:57
but actually it is a korean chocolate. The producer Lotte is korean. Try strawberry as well !
by mary rate this post as useful

strawberry 2008/2/2 02:10
Mary - I like strawberry also! how about this type of crunky? is it easier to find?
by Anna rate this post as useful

Not common 2008/2/2 09:45
I would say strawberry Crunky is even less common than white Crunky. This is the time of year that strawberry-flavoured seasonal versions usually come out, and I haven't noticed it in the stores near where I live (I am also a chocolate fan so usually check out what's available every time I'm at the supermarket or convenience store).
by Sira rate this post as useful

The producer 2008/2/4 17:34
The producer of Crunky is Not Korean but Japanese though LOTTE group includes the other Korean confectionary company.
LOTTE was first founded in Japan and then expanded into South Korea.
by mm rate this post as useful

Chocolate 2008/2/14 13:57
Crunky is good! Varieties are usually better at combinis rathers than supermarkets.

But if you are going to Sapporo I second the Royce chocolate idea! Potato chips covered in chocolate might sound bad, but are delicious!! Pick up some shiroi koibito cookies too.
by Mon rate this post as useful

reply to this thread