Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to get from Narita City to Shinjuku 2008/1/27 22:48
Hi, I'll be extending my stay after my packaged tour and will spend the last night at Narita city, instead of Tokyo. I've booked a hotel in Shinjuku for my extended stay and thus need to know the way from Narita City (not airport) to Shinjuku, thanks!
by ginginmeow  

... 2008/1/28 10:49
Suppose your hotel (in Narita City) is near Narita station and another one near Shinjuku station.

Take Keisei trains from Keisei Narita station to Nippori, switch to JR Yamanote line to Shinjuku.
It takes 940 yen and 90 min.
by JLady rate this post as useful

keisei 2008/1/28 16:08
I'd suggest you to use the Keisei Line rather than the JR from Narita.

Access to central Tokyo from Narita (Keisei Narita Station is the second stop from Narita Airport toward Tokyo):
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2027.html

Keisei Line info such as timetable:
http://www.keisei.co.jp/keisei/tetudou/keisei_us/top.html
If you use the limited express from Keisei Narita, add 6 minutes to the departure times from Terminal 2.

At Nippori, you might change to JR Yamanote Line. It runs every couple of minutes, costs 160yen and takes 13 minutes to Ikebukuro.
by George rate this post as useful

Keisei and Toei Chikatetsu shinjuku line 2008/1/28 23:02
Take the Keisei line from Keisei Narita 京成成田 to Keisei Yawata 京成八幡, go down the stairs to Motoyawata 本八幡 station on the Toei Subway Shinjuku Line 都営地下鉄 新宿線, and ride it all the way to Shinjuku.

580yen for Keisei line.
360yen for the subway.

940yen total

by anon rate this post as useful

How to get from Narita City to Shinjuku 2008/3/15 19:05
hi all, thanks a lot. Now i finally know where i will be staying at Narita (Hilton Narita Hotel)
Hence i need to know how to get from Hilton Narita Hotel to Kadoya Hotel at Shinjuku.
by ginginmeow rate this post as useful

Narita to Shinjuku 2008/3/16 06:04
ginginmeow:
Did you CHECK the Narita Hilton internet site? it gives you clear direction from/to the hotel to the airport plus a map. There is a free shuttle from the hotel to the airport and vice versa. In the airport there are 2 rail stations, JR and Keisei(see map from Narita Hilton hotel). Follow the easy to follow directions that other posters have given you to go to Shinjuku. The internet site of your Shinjuku hotel should also have a map and directions to the nearest rail and subway stations.
by Red Frog rate this post as useful

kadoya hotel 2008/3/16 06:22
check map in English at:
www.infomapjapan.com/images/map/Shinjuku_map_web.pdf
kadoya hotel is at B3 and Shinjuku JR west exit (Nishi = west) is at C2. try to zoom on the map to see the 2 locations above better. it is quite easy to go there is you have a good sense of direction. about 3-4 minutes walk.
by Red Frog rate this post as useful

reply to this thread