Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Pop tarts in Osaka 2008/1/29 23:07
Hi! Is there a place in Osaka where u can get American pop tarts? I am desperately craving some!!! :(
by pupu  

no 2008/1/30 09:29
Sadly, no- I've never even seen them at Sony Plaza. ;-; I have friends send me pop tarts from home!
by Kate rate this post as useful

Nope 2008/1/30 14:41
They aren't that popular here, although on military bases we have them! Sorry, you'll have to have someone send them to you as stated before.
by MarineUSMC rate this post as useful

Check Namda 2008/1/30 19:40
Hi pupu,

Try check a deli store that is in Namba, under the Nankai train station, on the 2nd floor, near a CD/DVD shop. Sorry, I don't remember the name of the store but they have many American food items. I have seen them there once, but don't know if they always carry it. Also try Costco.
by HNL Hawaiian rate this post as useful

mail order 2008/1/30 20:19
You can easily mail order them through FBC which has its main office in Osaka, in fact. Search "Foreign Buyers Club" on your favorite search engine. Yeah, Pop Tarts!
by Uco, another fan rate this post as useful

is it worth mail ordering pop tarts? 2008/2/17 18:30
this may sound a little crazy and old school, but wouldn't it be easier to just put some jam (jelly) on bread?
by Al rate this post as useful

try this place 2008/2/18 07:42
Hi
There is a store selling over seas food in Hep 5
on 3 rd floor? on left as
you enter. Maybe they can help.
Kiwi
by Kiwi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread