Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

hostels/ryokans in osaka 2008/2/7 22:58
Hi!
Travelling to Japan at the end of May, have already booked in Tokyo (Kimi Ryokan) and Kyoto (Waraku-an), but not yet in Osaka, would like advice about cheap, clean and well located hostel or ryokan in Osaka. (West Palace at Otemae looked cool but is already fullybooked).

Cheers!
Sandra(Spain)
by sandrakan  

Osaka 2008/2/8 13:56
Osaka isn't really Ryokan city! try www.japamhotel.net for business hotels, mostly, and a few ryokans.
How about staying in Kyoto longer and going to Osaka from Kyoto by local trains? (the trip last 30-40 minutes)
when I visit the Kansai, often for 10, I stay in one hotel only all the time. Of course I like trains and I am used to commute daily by train in my home town..
by Red Frog rate this post as useful

Youth Hostel 2008/2/8 15:22
Have you considered staying at Youth Hostels? They're quite cheap, and you can find some in Osaka main area.

If you want hotels, well, I went last week and stayed in New Osaka Hotel. It's just 2 minutes from the exit #7 of the subway Midosuji Line, station Shin-Osaka.
by Manu rate this post as useful

if you consider youth hostels 2008/2/8 16:17
by saudage rate this post as useful

Have found a nice one! 2008/2/8 18:22
Hi!, I am going to stay 3 nights in Osaka and 3 in Kyoto, I would like to experience OsakaLs night life (even if I am going from Monday to Wednesday) Kyoto will be too quiet for me at nights...

I have already found a hotel , very cheap and well located Dotombori Hotel, 7.000 JPY semidouble room! Have someone heard about it?

Cheers!
by Sandra rate this post as useful

good choise for night life 2008/2/12 13:56
by ‚™‚•‚‚‰ rate this post as useful

reply to this thread