Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 1 of 2: Posts 1 - 20 of 28

1 2
next

schoolarship to study in JP 2004/4/7 13:15
Dear...Iam one in thousand of no-money but japan-studying-desired-people in Vietnam.Could you show me how to get schoolarship to study in Japan? I can speak JAPNESE, now staff in JPnese com,and desire to study MBA in JP.
by thanhnhan  

Try 2004/4/8 13:49
contacting the Japanese Embassy in Vietnam. They should be able to get you started.
by Mokurai rate this post as useful

teha2412 2004/4/9 11:06
Jaban has hi tech. all over the world
by mutasim h. karar rate this post as useful

. 2004/4/9 13:48
the japanese government provides scholarships to deserving applicants. It's called the Monbukagakusho scholarship and I think the application duration recently ended on April 2nd. The scholarship is for South East Asia. Rather hard to get (only about 20-40 people per-country).
by yunnermeier rate this post as useful

I want schoolarship in JP 2004/5/15 10:37
I want schoolarship in JP because is great country,n where I can get schoolarship in JP
by Rendi Achmad Wildan rate this post as useful

SEARCH SHOOLARSHIP 2004/6/2 15:25
My full name is Le Phat Minh, 27 years old
I have much experience work in consulting company
I am working at AnDuc Brand Communication, as a account director. I usually make a Marketing va Advertising strategy for Vietnamese SMEs.

I graduated Uni of Economics with good mark
I hope that i can get a distance-learning schoolarship to improve my knowlege (Marketing strategy, brand strategy)

Please feel free contact me: minhlp@yahoo.com
by le phat minh rate this post as useful

give a oolarship 2004/7/2 01:51
what do i we give for give schoolarship in japan?
what we work for give schoolarship if we dont have mony?
by morteza shahidi rate this post as useful

I just got one. 2004/7/13 18:52
i just got japan scholarship to study in Tokyo this year. if you need the scholarship, just search it on google!!
by NJ rate this post as useful

An Application For Scholarship. 2004/7/13 19:43
Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day, I have the honour most respectfully to apply for a scholarship to enable me further my technology education. I am a Cameroonian of nationality.

I am deaf and dumb. I am 23 years of age and of Male sex. I finished my primary school for the deaf in1997. Presently, I rest at home without schooling for 7 years now. That's why there are no institutions of higher education for the deaf in Cameroon. I greatly wish to study the technology but due to my impairedness in speech and hearing, my dream is not possible in Cameroon.

Really, I want to study in Japan but my parents are not financially capable and cannot afford me to attend. For this reason, I have the honour to try and ask so that if you can help grant me a scholarship to study there.

I will be very grateful if my application is given a favourable consideration. Hope to read from you. Special thanks.

I remain your humble applicant, ONEGHEAYUK Arrey
by ONEGHEAYUK Arrey rate this post as useful

travel to japan 2004/8/16 19:49
saya pikir ini baik untuk kita yang ingin sekolah di luar negeri.Travel to Japan is great answer.MERDEKA Indonesia!
by Fikry Zahria Emeraldien rate this post as useful

my dream 2004/8/18 06:12
Hi all!!!So, I know English a little, but no any Japanese...But I have a great dream to study in Japan by schoolarship with knowledges of English...So, can I study in Japan with my English?
by Ainura rate this post as useful

Study In Japan on 100% Scholarship 2004/9/7 03:52
Check out ....INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF JAPAN.www.iuj.ac.jp
They offer An MBA in English on 100% scholarship.They also have good placewment record......but do check tjhat out yourself.....Also if you want to study on a 100% scholarship in South Korea in Englisg language....theres is KYUNGHEE UNIVERSITY's GRADUATE SCHOOL OF PEACCE STUDIES.They offer MA,MPA OR MBA DEGREES.EVERY STUDENT ADMITTED GETS 100% SCHOLARSHIP!!
www.kyunghee.edu
GOD BLESS YOU!!
by P.Singh rate this post as useful

Looking for Schoolarship 2004/10/12 14:59
i am to continue my study for master engineering in japan university,but i dont know how to do that dan i do not have money for that.so i am looking for information abot master degree at japans university and the schoolarship to support my study in japan.CAN U HELP ME?PLEASE......
by FALATEHAN ZAINY rate this post as useful

how's to get scholarship 2005/10/7 15:31
i am indonesian students. i studied in statistic. i want to countinue my study in japan. and i want to ask how to get scholarship to study there
by hapri noviati rate this post as useful

Scholarship in Japan (Important) 2005/10/11 12:13
This is for thos who are still looking for Scholarship in Japan.
There are many sites in internet that provide us with good information of scholarship. You can check this site fro scholarship:
1. Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University
www.apu.ac.jp
2. http://www.jasso.go.jp/index_e.html
3. International University of Japan (Graduate school only)
www.iuj.ac.jp
4. You can search in google with keywords japan, scholarship.
5. Check your Japanese Consulate office for scholarship information.

There are actually plenty of scholarship for international students in Japan, however the information flow is not so high. Please feel free to ask me if you have any further quetions, I will be glad to help. Send email to:scholarshiphelpdesk@gmail.com
by International Students rate this post as useful

Scholarships Useful Links 2006/5/13 21:50
This link may be helpful:
http://www.scholarshipnet.info/weblinks/

You will find several useful links about scholarships in Japan and outside Japan as well.

For more international scholarships, you can browse from the main page:
http://www.scholarshipnet.info
by Sakana rate this post as useful

schoolarship 2006/8/9 17:02
how to get schoolarship in Japan? What schoolarship I can get if I study in japanness literature in University of Indonesia ?
by Fauziah Puspasari rate this post as useful

100%schoolarship in Japan 2006/8/10 11:42
I'm a student of University of Economic Hochiminh city, Vietnam.How can I take a 100%shoolarship to study in Japan.I'm specialize in Banking & Financial.Which university can I study in Japan?
by Nguyen Dang Tung rate this post as useful

Study inJapan 2006/8/10 17:16
Dear.My full name Andi Muhammad Arif Bijaksana,now my ages is 39 years old. I will to send my application for shoolarship study in Japan. But I get information that 35 years aged is limit of specification study, and I am in 39 years now. My answer: 1) Are I steel have get opportunity to get shoolarship study in Japan.
For your reply, thank you a lot. Makassar, 10 Agustus 2006, Andi Arif Bijaksana
by Andi Arif Bijaksana rate this post as useful

how to get schoolarship 2006/8/15 14:39
how to get schoolarship in japan? what kind schoolarship if my majore is japannese language?
by uzie rate this post as useful

Page 1 of 2: Posts 1 - 20 of 28

1 2
next

reply to this thread