Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

do I have to buy two commuter passes? 2008/2/10 18:31
My company will pay for my commuter pass, which should be lucky... but it seems it's non existant. I live in motohasunuma, get off at shin-itabashi, walk outside a few minutes to Itabashi station, take the saikyo line to shinjuku, and change for the chuo line to nakano.

Now, because of the walk between shin-itabashi to itabashi, there seems to be no commuter pass!

Should I take two passes (motohasunuma-shinitabashi and itabashi-nakano)? is this economical? is it possible to combine the two in one card?? any suggestions? Thanks heaps!
by Al  

... 2008/2/10 19:54
Motohasunuma and Shin-Itabashi is subway Toei Mita-line. Itabashi-Nakano is JR. As they are operated by 2 different companies, I think that you need 2 commuter passes but please double-check the station staff.
According to the webbased search, 1-month pass is 13190 yen, 3-month pass is 37590yen and 6-month pass is 67450 yen for total travel.
by JLady rate this post as useful

... 2008/2/10 19:58
AI, I googled it again and found out you can get 1 Suica or Pasmo-based commuter pass for the total trip.
by JLady rate this post as useful

reply to this thread