Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

The Suica & NEX package bought fr Narita 2008/2/11 19:47
Hi guys! Whereabouts is the Suica & NEX Package sold at Narita Airport? My flight's eta is 2015 at Terminal 2 (Cathay pacific). Wondering what time does the sales counter at the T2 close? Also, I read that it requires reservation to board NEX. How do I reserve from overseas?
by Mel  

... 2008/2/12 07:41
Whereabouts is the Suica & NEX Package sold at Narita Airport?

It is explained here:
http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/suica-nex/index.html

My flight's eta is 2015 at Terminal 2 (Cathay pacific). Wondering what time does the sales counter at the T2 close?

At 21:50. No problem to get there in time.

Also, I read that it requires reservation to board NEX. How do I reserve from overseas?

You don't. You do it at the airport. It won't be booked out.
by Uji rate this post as useful

. 2008/2/13 00:15
Hi Uji, I read the site for the NEX & Suica Package and it states that the Sales Counter at the Terminal 2 closes at 8pm. Anyway, even though they close later but just incase my flight got delayed I read that I can buy the package at JR Ticket Offices (Midori-no-madoguchi) at the train station of both terminals. Now, what time does the Midori-no-madoguchi close?
by Mel rate this post as useful

. 2008/2/13 00:37
It closes at 21:45.
by John rate this post as useful

. 2008/2/13 00:44
Correction:
Uji mentioned it, at Terminal 2 it closes at 21:50

(Terminal 1 is at 21:45).

. 2008/2/13 01:04
You mean the Midori-no-madoguchi closes at 21.50 at T2??? Holy Cow... Then if I'm late (read that nowadays it takes longer at the immigration due to the finger printing process for arrival foreigners) then what are my options? What other low cost ways do I have to get into town for later flight arrival? The NEX's last departure is indeed at 21.45 from T2. Keisei's last departure?

. 2008/2/13 02:07
NRT has a good on time performance rate.

Fingerprinting in my opinion barely added any time.

I never arrived at NRT late at night but I assume it is not as busy as the mid afternoon heavy arrivals. Even then I clear pretty quickly.

I think the last JR Rapid is at 22:16.

22:41 is the last regular Keisei train to Ueno.

Limousine buses to Tokyo Station final one is at 23:00.

. 2008/2/13 03:37
thanks, John. It helps to know that there are later transportation into town... I am travelling alone until I get to the hotel to meet my friend so am a bit nervous.

reply to this thread