Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

itinerary plans v/s real time 2008/2/13 03:28
Right now my plan is for 3 nights in Koyoto with an EARLY morning departure that would get us into Koyasan at the eariest of 1015 if we don't miss any connections...
sightsee & Shukubo.
next morning;
prayers with monks, breakfast and fast departure -8am cablecar etc back to Osaka for 10:20ish Nozami back to Tokyo.
Can it be done?
should I sacrifice one night in Kyoto and book Shukubo instead that nifgt and cancel present shukubo in favor of sleeping in Osaka to catch train, or even going back to Tokyo that night late instead?
by lori  

Real time 2008/2/13 16:29
You have another post about the trip NON?
any reason why you have to take the Nozomi at that time of the day and not later? I checked Hyperdia and my experience is that it is possible to follow their schedule. The more so if you are familiar with all the stations..Namba subway station for example has 24 or 26 exits...it can be a long way from Nankai rail station to the SUBWAY platform towards Shin-Osaka especially in the morning..though you may miss the rush hour crowd by a whisker. As long as nothing happens anywhere on any line it works OK 99% of the time BUT? I would BOOK a shinkansen for 40 minutes-1 hr later than the one recommended by Hyperdia.
by Red Frog rate this post as useful

reply to this thread