Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

100yen shop in Narita 2008/2/17 02:18
Hi Guys. A few years back I went to a huge 100yen shop in Narita. I can't remember the name of the shopping center but I think it is called something like Eon(?). I recalled cathing the bus for this specific shopping center from Narita Town itself. Just wondering if it is still opened? Or whether there is even a bigger 100yen shop in Narita area?
by Mel  

... 2008/2/17 08:01
Aeon Narita shopping center is still there with a Daiso 100 yen shop.

A larger Daiso 100 yen shop is located in the Ito Yokado outside Kozu no mori Station, which can be reached in 12 minutes by Keisei limited express train.
by Uji rate this post as useful

. 2008/2/18 01:54
Hi Uji. You mean 12 minutes from Narita Town? What is 'Ito Yokado'? Is it a shopping center? And is it right outside the Kozu No Mori station?
by Mel rate this post as useful

. 2008/2/18 03:00
It is 12 minutes from Narita Airport, terminal 1. 3 minutes from Keisei Narita station in Narita town. Iso Yokado is a hypermarket or supermarket/department store chain. Other stores rent space in the same building.
by RobBeer rate this post as useful

. 2008/2/18 06:06
And, yes, it is right outside the south side of the station.
by RobBeer rate this post as useful

. 2008/2/18 22:34
That's great! As it will be nearer than Aeon Shopping Center. I remember having to sit in a bus from Narita Town to Aeon. Thanks for the info.
by Mel rate this post as useful

reply to this thread