Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

2 days in Tokyo is a Bus Tour worth it? 2008/2/18 06:07
I have 2 days to spend in Tokyo.
I thought one day i could see the traditional tourist sights by bus tour and the next day i could shop.
Only, I want to see everything but don't have much time.
I love shopping and would like to spend one day checking out a trendy area and also maybe some time in the electronic district as i also love gadgets.

Any advice or referals would be SO helpful!

Thank you!
by Canuckgurl  

... 2008/2/18 09:54
Well, I think it's a good idea to use a bus tour as you have only a limited time. At least, you can visit popular tourist spots and get a picture of Tokyo. If you want more time for shopping, you can pick up a half-day bus tour.
by JLady rate this post as useful

Tour info? 2008/2/21 15:47
Any recommended day/half day tours? book them from Australia or when we get to Tokyo?
by steve rate this post as useful

bus tour of Tokyo 2008/2/23 02:37
Last spring we used Sunrise Tours (I think operated by JTB). We purchased the 1/2 day city tour before we went to Tokyo. Bus pick up at major hotels, drop off at Ginza so you need to find your own way back to hotel. Tour guide spoke excellent English and not only pointed out sites but explained culture and history of the Japanese, which added to our appreciation of the city. Very worthwhile, around $40 p/person.
by hawaiigal rate this post as useful

reply to this thread