Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

car loans for foreigners 2008/2/18 11:43
Anyone know whether it is easy or hard to get a car loan for a foreigner? I have a work permit/visa etc.

Also, in terms of loan length, is there a usual time frame (2,3 4 years?), what is the maximum number of years one can take for a car loan?
by marko  

In my case(s)... 2008/2/19 14:13
...I never had a problem getting a car loan. I must add, however, that I am a permannet resident over here in Japan .,.. maybe that makes a difference, too? And the car dealer knows me quite well, it is the 3rd (or was it 4th) car I got from him. As much as I know it also depends on your files (good bank record and so on). Just give it a try. If you have a steady income - there shouldn't be a big problem.
by klaus rate this post as useful

question on repayments 2008/2/19 14:43
Do i have to put a down payment for the loan? and what sort of time frame can I take the car loan for? (2,3,4 years?)

If I bought a car for 3million, can you give me an indication how much the monthly repayments would be?

my thanks in advance.
by marko rate this post as useful

car loans for foreigners 2008/10/18 02:21
1. 3-4yrs
2. $300
by katungu kakwende rate this post as useful

reply to this thread