Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo Disneyland 2008/2/19 19:57
Hi, my wife and I will be on Honeymoon in Tokyo at the start of June. We have no kids, but my wife is a Disney fanatic and I thought that Disneyland would be a nice excursion. For the main attractions, would we be advised to stay the night at Disneyland and have two days there? Or would one long day be enough to cover the main things? We would buy the tickets in advance. Thanks!
by osakawill  

... 2008/2/19 21:12
I am sure that Disney fanatics have no problem spending two days in Disneyland. If you also visit Disney Sea, I recommend to spend at least one full day in each park.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Weekends 2008/2/20 08:18
What you must try to do is NOT go to Tokyo Disneyland on a weekend or holiday. There can be lines 2-3 hours long!!!
I was told that the line for the reopening of the NEW Pirates of the Carribean a few weeks back was 5 hours long!!

If you plan to spend two days, you could do Disneyland one day, and DisneySea the next.
by Sandy rate this post as useful

Ticket question 2008/2/20 21:16
Thanks for the advice! I think we will visit on 4th and 5th of June (Wednesday and Thursday) so hopefully it will not be too busy (weekday, and kids at school).

I have just tried to buy advance two-day tickets, but the website is saying that online ticket sales have been indefinitely stopped... is there another way to buy tickets in advance, or should I just wait until we are there and go early on the morning of 4th June to buy the tickets?

Thank you!
by osakawill rate this post as useful

advance tickets 2008/2/24 14:05
You may wish to buy advance tickets at any disney stores like for example at Takashimaya Shinjuku.
by snowbell rate this post as useful

reply to this thread