Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

which disney? 2008/2/21 16:42
me and a friend are flying to japan for a week, but we only got enough time for one day dedicated to disneyland! we really want to do both, can we squeeze it in? they open at 9:30am until 10pm.. and is there a ticket you can buy (prepaid or at the door) that will allow entry to both parks :)
by Chad!  

have fun! 2008/2/22 00:57
They don't have a park hopper ticket. So if you've been to Disneyland out in California, you should pick DisneySea. The Disneyland park is almost a carbon copy of the original. It didn't take me all day to go thru it, we went on a weekday right when it opened and breezed thru the rides and shows, so unless you want to stay and watch BraviSEAmo and the fireworks, plan something to do from mid/late afternoon on.
by yuki k rate this post as useful

Thanks! 2008/2/23 00:59
thanks for your adv.. i will pay for two tickets then, ive never been to the one in California, i went to the one in Paris though. i will do a morning in Disneyland, watch the shows and then by about 4pm hop to disney sea. thanks heaps :)
by Chad! rate this post as useful

reply to this thread