Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sapporo Grand Hotel 2008/2/21 21:16
Could someone tell me the emial address of Sapporo Grand Hotel? I made a booking and want to contact the hotel to finalise certain arrangement. However, I am not able to find any contact email address on the hotel's web site.

by Bill Chow  

Sapporo Grand Hotel 2008/2/21 23:17
Bill,

You can contact the hotel via their online contact form, which appears to be in Japanese only.

https://www.grand1934.com/form/contact.html
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

title 2008/3/3 01:38
don't fear calling them. they will have someone who can speak at least crap English (possibly even better)

011-261-3311

when they answer with something like「お電話ありがとうございました。札幌グランドホテルでございます。」 "thanks for your call, this is the Sapporo Grand Hotel" say どなたか英語できますか? donataka eigo dekimasu ka? "Can anyone speak English" .. heh, pretty broken, but I did that years ago when I first came to Japan and couldn't speak Japanese at all. making the call was terrifying. but it works. if you wanna be more natural say すいませんが日本語できないので、英語ができる人がいませんか? suimasen ga, nihongo dekinai node, eigo ga dekiru hito ga imasen ka? "sorry I can't speak Japanese .. is there anyone around who can speak English?"
by name rate this post as useful

reply to this thread