Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Disneysea March 27, 28 or 31? 2008/2/24 19:53
Hi Guys. I intend to visit Disneysea march 27, 28 or 31.
1.Which day is less crowded? I think it is now school holidays, right? What time should I get there?
2.The train to Maihama looks to be the shortest route but how far (in walking minutes) will it be from the station to Disneysea? I read that the monorail is not for transporting between the station and Disneysea.
3.Is it advisable to buy ticket in advance? I read that it is sold at the major train station. Would it be sold at Roppongi?
by Mel  

... 2008/2/25 10:12
1.Which day is less crowded? I think it is now school holidays, right? What time should I get there?

Unfortunately all of those days will likely be crowded. If I had to pick I would try the 31st because its the last day of the spring holidays and may be less crowded than the other days.

2.The train to Maihama looks to be the shortest route but how far (in walking minutes) will it be from the station to Disneysea? I read that the monorail is not for transporting between the station and Disneysea.

It's about a 15 min walk to Disneysea. You CAN take the monorail from Maihama to Disneysea. It takes about 10 min and makes one stop in between at the hotels.

3.Is it advisable to buy ticket in advance? I read that it is sold at the major train station. Would it be sold at Roppongi?

I would consider buying your tickets at the door because it seems that on crowded days they give priority entrance to regular tickets. I have been in the situation where I had an advance open date ticket and was told that we couldn't enter until after 4pm. At the least, make sure to ask the ticket dealer if there are any restrictions on advance ticket purchases.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

... 2008/2/25 11:14
Regarding #3, I did some more research and discovered that as long as you have a fixed date ticket there are no entrance restrictions, so when buying advance purchase tickets just make sure they are fixed date and not open date.

Here's the TDR site for more info:

http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/index_e.html
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread