Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

trip partner? 2008/2/25 20:49
Hey everyone!

I'm a french dude looking for a trip partner to go to Japan with me during a month this summer... but seems hard to find!
Is anyone interested in such a plan?
Does anyone know a forum/website where I can look for trip partners?

thanx!
by uhcakip  

just go solo 2008/2/26 17:37
I don't know your age, but if you are looking for some company during your trip, you should consider youth hostels. There you can meet new people easily every day. Not to actually travel with ofcourse, but it can be great fun in the evening ;).

Otherwise you can also consider group travels. Surely your travel agent has some formulas for that.
by Jimmy rate this post as useful

. 2008/2/26 18:47
I'm used to youth hostels (I'm 23, and this summer will be my 3rd trip to Japan, so...) but I'm really looking for someone to spend the whole trip with me (especially during the boring moments like 6h train trip... 0_o), since it's really more fun to share everything you live with another human being... and you can chat!
As for the travel agent, I really don't think I could deal with that, I wanna do my own trip, see what I want to see, and especially go where most travel agencies don't even know it exists!
but thanx for the idea anyway!
by uhcakip rate this post as useful

... 2008/2/27 10:08
Please only post recommendations of places to meet travel partners so we can keep this thread from becoming a classified ad.

uhcakip, you may post your email address here for people to contact you, or post a classified ad in the classified section of the forum (which people can contact you through but will keep your email private).

http://www.japan-guide.com/local/

by admin rate this post as useful

reply to this thread