Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Air Canada spring sale 2008/3/3 13:06
I'm looking at the air Canada website and they are advertising their "spring sale" with rebates on international flights. I was wondering if I should get a ticket from montreal to osaka (round-trip) for 798can$ (1136$ with taxes/fees included). What are the best prices we can usually get around march or april? Is that a good deal?
by Gauss  

A.C. to Osaka 2008/3/3 18:51
Expedia.ca has flights from Montreal to Osaka on A.C. in March-April for Can.$ 1375 and $ 1383.
by Red frog rate this post as useful

tickets 2008/3/3 19:43
I'm from Canada too.
I would HIGHLY recommend to go to a travel agent to book a cheaper flight to Japan. Just call one up and ask what is the cheapest flight they can find. If you like the price, then go for it. If not, then you lose nothing and can just buy the plane ticket online from Air Canada.
by Christina rate this post as useful

United 2008/3/4 04:03
I don't know if this helps at all, but I wound up booking my flight through United directly for $1,050 US. Also, and this might only have been a consideration for me, but aside from one short trip on an airbus, the entire series is on 777's. They're SO comfortable.
by Kelly rate this post as useful

good price.. 2008/3/4 05:35
$1136 is a pretty good price.
i got a flight from Calgary to Tokyo for 1025$ in May.
you might want to check travel agents that specialize in Asia, They can give you better deals than buying straight from the airlines. The travel agent explained to me that they buy tickets in bulk and so they get a better deal than expedia or flight center, that's why they can get cheaper flights.

by snowman34 rate this post as useful

Humm 2008/3/4 08:38
I live in japan but im from montreal and i can tell you one thing that cheap!!! lol the cheapest i found in all of my year flying in and out of japan was 888$ plus tx so i guess it a really good deal! plus i really not sure a travel agency could find you something cheaper! Because you need to pay them the commission and every thing so book it and come have fun in japan!!!
by igo rate this post as useful

Even cheaper right now! 2008/3/30 23:23
I booked my tickets for april at the price I talked about in this thread. I just checked again and the price has gone down even further!! From montreal to Osaka, it is now 678$ for the same tickets! It's just over 1000$ with every fees included! For those who were wondering if they should go, don't hesitate and book a ticket!!
by Gauss rate this post as useful

. 2008/3/31 00:36
$1000 tx inc? Yikes! That is really cheap!
My girlfriend and I paid $1250 tx inc with JA and tought it was the best deal we could get...(from P-E Trudeau to Tokyo, passing by O'Hare, mai 10th to 24th 2008)...

by T&K rate this post as useful

kAYAk 2008/3/31 08:19
If you have an extra minute, i would always check the prices over at kayak.com

I'm from Southern Ontario, and i got a plane ticket for $880 tax included! it's from December 20 - January 2. I'm so excited!

It's not a direct flight, because there's a stop in Georgia. But for the price, i have no complaints.
by Christina rate this post as useful

other site 2008/4/1 06:01
You can try www.iace-usa.com may have sites in canada I know they have air canada as one of their airlines anyways Ive used it to go to japan before and my wife has used it to visit the us a few times before we got married and it was nicely priced. Call if you have questions they maybe able to help even if not on their website.
by Airforced rate this post as useful

montreal to jp 2008/4/1 11:00
I dont know to osaka, but Montreal Dorval going to TO than to Narita cost me about 1140-1150ish not more, and if you got a flight going to Dorval to Vancouver it was a couple of bucks cheaper.
Last year I remmeber seeing in the newspaper in Montreal specials for like 600$ish for round trip in may.
by Kmtl rate this post as useful

forgot to add more info 2008/4/1 11:02
Oh yeah, was Air canada,and I used a Travel Agent who is located near Mcgill Metro across 2020 university. If you need the Travel agent exact contact I can give it if your from Montreal,(Its not the downstairs one you see, you take a elevator)
by Kmtl rate this post as useful

reply to this thread