Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How can we play here in Japan? 2008/3/4 19:48
I am trying to start a team or consisting mainly of Marines. I think this will promote good conduct and order for us and our host nation. I am submitting my request for this action this week. I would like to know what I can do to form this league.
by calvin  

... 2008/3/5 10:04
Hi Calvin,

I'm not really sure what you're asking for, but if it's going to be a team of Marines, probably the best thing is to consult at your military base.

Once you have formed the team and you decide to have matches with locals (assuming you're talking about a sport team), you can ask for advise at your local Japanese city hall or ward office, since they tend to have contact with local amateur teams.

In any case, I think it's a good thing you're trying to do, considering all the disbelief against the marines going on.
by Uco rate this post as useful

sport? 2008/3/5 23:00
Which sport are you hoping to play? Baseball? From your question we can only guess- it could be ping pong for all we know!
by Sira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread