Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Travel after midnight 2008/3/5 01:13
I am going to Tokyo 30th April till 6th May. I want to go out in Roppongi on Sat 3rd to the bars and clubs. I will be staying in Shinjuku at Oakwood Apartments. Can anyone give me tips/help with how we would get from a to b after midnight as I know that the subway stops after then.
Cheers
by Hayley  

... 2008/3/5 09:11
Then, your only option is taxi. It costs about 3000 yen from Roppongi to Shinjuku.
by JLady rate this post as useful

Travel after 12 2008/3/5 10:56
Considering the bars in the pong dont really get going till after midnight your best bet is doing what locals and gaijin do alike and that's stay out till the first train at around 5.30 .... plenty of places are open way beyond then. Or all else fails it's about 3000 for a taxi, depending on the creativity of the driver it can be more though .. still not much considering beers are 1000 yen a pop in the pong so whats 3000 at the end of the night to get home safely and when you want.
by Neil Duckett rate this post as useful

reply to this thread