Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

JPLT application logistics being a pain 2008/3/5 09:48
I'm going to Japan on exchange from the end of this September. I didn't apply for the 2007 JLPT 2kyuu, because I had university stuff going on, but this year I definitely want to do it, since I'd like to get an interpreting job after I come back, and they need some kind of qualification. However, I won't be in Japan for the application period, and by the time I get there it will be over... does anyone have any idea of how I could do this? Any comments appreciated!
by Mii  

JPLT 2008/3/5 11:05
I'd try here for starters.

http://www.mlcjapanese.co.jp/index.html
by Neil Duckett rate this post as useful

JLPT application 2008/3/5 17:27
I believe that the JLPT application forms are the same no matter where you want to take the test. Couldn't you pick up a form in your home country and send it in to the test centre where you want to take the test in December with the appropriate payment for that test centre? In that case, the only issue is that you'd need an address in Japan to put on the form...., or?
They won't send out your registration number until November.
by Kappa rate this post as useful

reply to this thread