Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Translate this for me 2008/3/5 10:18
I need to file my tax return in this week.So could anyone translate the following for me?
1)Where can i file my tax return?
2)What documents do I need for filing my tax return?
by Alexandra  

... 2008/3/5 20:18
I guess you mean "kakutei shinkoku," which is due by March 17th this year.

1)Where do I file my tax return?
- Kakutei shinkoku wa doko de suru no desu ka?

2)What documents do I need for filing my tax return?
- Shinkoku ni wa, donna shorui ga hitsuyou desu ka?

By the way, if you go to the tax office of your ward/city, they do have English language explanation brochure available. The tax office do have staff available to help you fill out the form - if you are self-employed, the following documents are needed - take your payment statements (indicating the total amount paid to you and the tax withheld by the payer), expense statements, receipt/record of pension and health insurance contributions paid., etc.
by AK rate this post as useful

I am not self employed 2008/3/6 09:39
But still I file a tax return every year.But thanks for the translation.It will help me.
by Alexandra rate this post as useful

... 2008/3/6 19:24
Well, if you receive salary from multiple sources, or if you have one main employer but have additional income over a certain amount, you will need to do that each year :) ...I got done with mine a few days ago, I hope you get through with it soon!
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread