Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Problems with Okwap 318 Hello Kitty 2008/3/6 03:54
Hello,

I bought my cute Hello Kitty mobile phone on ebay.

Now I have the problem, that my mobile telephone cannot be switched on any more. I have charged the battery fully at first and than the mobile telephone ran for 30 minutes. I have only a couple of fundamental attitudes and a photo taken which I have deleted again. I am very enthusiastic about the mobile phone.

I then went to sleep and when I want to check the SMS, the mobile telephone does not react any more in the next morning. I then have tried once again to have loaded up but it did not react at the current either. I have replaced the battery and attached to the current. But the mobile phone does not react. It does not show me that it loads up. I do not understand why ran it half an hour and more goes nothing at all now.

Does the mobile phone have a reset button or a reset order so that all attitudes can be moved back? Could this be a software problem? Do you have a tip due to what this could be?

Please help me, I despair...
by Phoe  

... 2008/3/6 11:02
sounds like you need to contact the seller.

Did you buy it new? Did you charge it before using it the first time? If not then 30 min would be about the charge the battery would be shipped with. You would need to charge it fully before you use it.

If you are having problems with it charging then I would suspect its a voltage problem. Where do you live? You may need a transformer to get it to charge correctly.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

... 2008/3/6 17:28
Hi... thank you for your answer...

"sounds like you need to contact the seller."

I contacted the seller, but he not answered.

"Did you buy it new? Did you charge it before using it the first time? If not then 30 min would be about the charge the battery would be shipped with. You would need to charge it fully before you use it."

Yes, I bought it new. And I charged the battery fully. The mobile phone shows me "ok" after charging.

"If you are having problems with it charging then I would suspect its a voltage problem. Where do you live? You may need a transformer to get it to charge correctly."

I have a transformer and I used it to charged the mobile phone. I live in Germany.

Do you think, it is a battery problem? I think, it is a software problem, because the mobile phone does not react on my pc. Or the cable is faulty.
by Phoe rate this post as useful

reply to this thread