Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

from airport to shinjuku area hotel 2008/3/6 15:48
hi,

am arriving narita airport on 5:30pm flight from singapore next friday.

having purchase the jr pass, the best way to reach my hotel at shinjuku area is it by narita express jr trains.

oredi bought the jr pass, i should not need to buy the nex and suica package anymore rite.

plane touch down at 5:30pm by the time i clear customs, would i still have time to change for my jr pass?

also i read the seats on narita xpress are reserved. would i be able to get a seat after i clear custom or when must i reserve the seats.

pls help

than u

alan
by alan  

NEX 2008/3/6 17:07
Alan,

If you have the Japan Rail Pass, then you can use the JR Narita Express free of charge.

plane touch down at 5:30pm by the time i clear customs, would i still have time to change for my jr pass?

Customs rarely takes any time. It is Immigration that can often take a long time.
At that time of day, there are Narita Express trains to Shinjuku every 30 minutes, so there is plenty of time to exchange your railpass voucher and reserve seats.

also i read the seats on narita xpress are reserved. would i be able to get a seat after i clear custom or when must i reserve the seats.

Yes, all seats are reserved, but you can usually reserve seats right up until the time of departure. Once you have your railpass, you can then reserve seats on the next available train to Shinjuku.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

reply to this thread