Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

I want to study & teach in Japan... 2008/3/8 12:51
Hello,

My name is Sebastian and I am interested in Studying Japan for a semester (or longer. The longer the better). I am currently attending a college called Laboratory Institute of Merchandising. They do not have study abroad programs to Japan. neither do they have Japanese classes.

So my question is, if my college doesn't have study abroad programs to Japan, can I still study at a college in Japan? My Japanese isn't perfect but I can easily go through daily life in Japan. I can read 95% of a Japanese newspaper, and I am confident in my Japanese skills.

I've also considered on being an ESL teacher in Japan.. but, many sites say they require you to be graduated and over 21. I am 19 and I haven't graduated college yet... is there any way I can teach in Japan as well?

I am completely confused about how this work...

I look forward to your response
by ryomanyc  

study etc. 2008/3/8 16:31
enter your 2 questions separately in the "search this site" window at the top left of this site. you will get a huge number of previous posts on these subjects.
by Red Frog rate this post as useful

reply to this thread