Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

3 nights trip out of Tokyo 2008/3/11 17:47
Planning 3 nights away from Tokyo. I was looking at a night in Kusatsu Onsen then 2 other nights somewhere else. Thought of Oigami Onsen as the waterfall is so beautiful but it is also time consuming traveling between the two! What a pity there isn't a bus route along Japan Romantic Road.. :-(
I'm running out of time to research and book for a new destination near Tokyo. My trip is end of March and the intended 3 nights away Apr 1-4.
Which other Onsen villages aside from Kusatsu has nice ambience, with some nearby attractions and is not so complicated to get to from Kusatsu? I don't want remote places where there is nothing to see aside from onsen bathing. It will be great if I can get suggestions for an itinery for 3 locations which are relatively easy access to each other and not too far from Tokyo. Been to Nikko and Chuzenji so not there.
by Mel  

close by 2008/3/12 17:46
Have you been to Kamakura, Fujisawa, Ennoshima area? Pretty close to Tokyo and lots of history (temples and such), beauitful coastline, and some good food!
by Daz88 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread