Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Train scheduleTakayama-Toyama-Teteyama 2008/3/12 00:45
I will be travelling by myself from Takayama to Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route in 2nd week of May. I heard that it is a train line breakdown during winter. Is it being fixed? How could I find a train schedule on website? I heard that it is a limited time for train schedule. Please hlep as this trip will be my frist time to Japan and I do not speak Japanese. Will I be survive?
by Pojamas  

Try this website 2008/3/12 12:31
Hyperdia.

http://grace.hyperdia.com/cgi-english/hyperWeb.cgi

By the way, I think you mean Tateyama. Enter Toyama as the passed point.

by Paul rate this post as useful

. 2008/3/12 12:53
I will be travelling by myself from Takayama to Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route in 2nd week of May. I heard that it is a train line breakdown during winter. Is it being fixed? How could I find a train schedule on website? I heard that it is a limited time for train schedule. Please hlep as this trip will be my frist time to Japan and I do not speak Japanese. Will I be survive?

The timetable on JR Lines (Takayama to Toyama) will change this Saturday.

New schedules:
Type; Takayama - Toyama
Local; 5:40 - 7:57
Local; 7:38 - 9:59
Limited express; 10:57 - 12:21
Local; 12:30 - 14:33
Limited express; 13:12 - 14:38

Fare: local; 1,620 yen, limited express; 3,280 yen (reserved seat)

From Toyama to Tateyama, use hyperdia.

These two places are frequented by foreign tourists, therefore you should have little problem.
The trains run normally when you travel.
by optimistk rate this post as useful

train schedule 2008/3/12 13:05
Please access the following website for interactive train information in Japan: www.hyperdia.com. I find it extremely helpful for trip planning in Japan.

Hope this helps.

The information of the Alpine Route can be obtained from this website: http://www.alpen-route.com/english/index.html .

Khun Pojamas pen khon Thai rue plao krub?

by Trakarn rate this post as useful

reply to this thread