Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Toyoko Inn Cancellation Procedure 2008/3/12 02:11
Does anyone know what has happened to Toyoko Inn's website? I think they upgraded and now when I try to cancel my 2 reservations I can't. I have registered but when I want to cancel,'Result of Search is 0'.
by Mel  

. 2008/3/12 11:08
Did you get email confirmations of the bookings?

You can always call the hotels, you can cancel up to 4.00 pm by phone. If you are staying at any other Toyoko Inns before the ones you want to cancel, you can always call using the free phone in the reception.
by RobBeer rate this post as useful

. 2008/3/12 16:31
Hi RobBeer, I made 2 reservations at Toyoko Inn. The latter 1 is ok since I can cancel once I get to Tokyo but the 1st one I made for my 1st night and I will only be arriving Narita at 7pm. Hoping to avoid calling from Malaysia..
by Mel rate this post as useful

.. 2008/3/13 01:33
if they have an email service, why not try emailing them?
by by the way rate this post as useful

Done that... 2008/3/13 03:24
Read that they don't respond when we e-mail queries, etc to them. But I did anyway, to the survey link of theirs which goes as an e-mail. Yet to receive a reply. Will keep on trying to cancel online. Hopefully it is just a temporary thing as I notice a lot of upgrading work going on with their site. Almost a month ago I had no problem cancelling my reservation at all. It was instantaneous.

Toyoko Inn 2008/3/13 04:47
How about faxing them? all their hotels have a fax # but not e-mail address..
by Red Frog rate this post as useful

. 2008/3/13 05:14
Hoping to avoid calling from Malaysia..

Can't you make an international call by utilizig skype or a cheapish international calling card? I often call fixed phone #s abroad via skype. It's a bargain.

I recall I saw an advert of international calling card in KL when I was there last July.

In such a situation, contacting the establishment via phone would be the best solution, IMHP.
by optimistk rate this post as useful

. 2008/3/13 11:40
If I still can't cancel prior to the dateline I will of cause call them. But hopefully there won't be much problem communicating in English through the phone. With all the hassle, I really do wonder what will happen if cancellation is not made? I know it says you will be charged. But how, since they didn't take our credit card detail?

random thought 2008/3/13 11:43
This is just a random thought thats stating the obvious, but if they don't have your details, just don't use them again if the cancellation attempts don't go as planned.

Of course the polite thing to do as said would be to ring or fax them, but if both fail, and you haven't given your card details or anything, DON'T WORRY.. sure they'll be angry.. who wouldnt :P
by by the way rate this post as useful

reply to this thread