Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

himeji/nara in one day? 2008/3/12 09:38
can i do himeji and nara in one day? also, is one day in hiroshima enough? also, how many days do you recommend in fukuoka?
by adrienne  

. 2008/3/12 10:45
Himeji and Nara are in opposite directions, so you will spend a lot of time travelling. You could do Himeji in half a day, but I think Nara needs longer.

One day in Hiroshima is enough for me.

As for Fukuoaka, a day could be enough, although in the past I've based myself in Fukuoaka and then taken day trips to places like Nagasaki and Kumamoto.
by RobBeer rate this post as useful

TU 2008/3/12 11:22
thank you !
by adrienne rate this post as useful

Himeji/Osaka in 1 day 2008/3/12 11:51
How about Himeji/Osaka in 1 day?
by Yen rate this post as useful

Himeji/Osaka in 1 day 2008/3/12 12:11
like everything,it is possible if you set your mind to it. You just have to be very organized and have a detailed list of everything you want to see, how to go there etc. months later you most likely will still remember Himeji but whatever you saw in Osaka may be a blur... Osaka is Kita-Umeda and Minami-Namba, each with several departments stores and hundreds if not thousands of shops and eating places at ground level,above ground and underground. It is also Osaka castle, the Tennoji district, the Tenma shopping street,Den Den town, the Sumiyoshi shrine, the area by the waterfront with Cosmo square and Tempozan (the Aquarium, Universal studios etc.) plus quite a few more places..
by Red Frog rate this post as useful

reply to this thread