Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kansai Thru Pass - sample pic 2008/3/12 23:45
Hi,
I just want to make sure i purchase the correct card. Does the link below showing the 3 day Kansai Thru Pass?
http://www.surutto.com/conts/ticket/3daykansai/index.html.
There seem to be some promotional periods stated in each season.

I intend to use the pass to travel from Kansai Airport to Osaka, then another 2 days to Himeiji,Nara,Yoshinoyama and maybe Kyoto(to chase sakura) during Apr 10-14. Can anyone please advise if I need to pay additional charges for the train ride from Kansai to Osaka?
by yunxi  

. 2008/3/13 10:18
Ask for the three day ticket and they will sell you the three day ticket, don't worry.

Only if you use the Nankai Rapi:t train is there an extra charge (500 Yen). Also, remember that the Kansai Thru Pass is not valid on JR trains.
by RobBeer rate this post as useful

... 2008/3/13 11:28
The page you linked to is about the "Kansai Version of the Surutto Kansai Ticket" (which is available only during certain seasons inside the Kansai area to anybody), not the "Kansai Thru Pass" (which is available at any time to foreign travelers only).
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread