Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cheap Japanese language course? 2008/3/13 14:15
I'm looking for a Japanese language course but I only have 1 - 3 weeks to spare. I would like to do an intensive course or at least have daily lessons sometime around the beginning of June. Ideally I want something in a classroom setting but I'm not fussed about official qualifications or anything. Everything I've found so far is an unrealistic price. I'm willing to go anywhere in Japan but Tokyo would be ideal. Can anybody suggest anything? Thanks
by Rosy  

... 2008/3/13 20:14
If you are taking the trouble to come over to Japan to attend a course - why not take good lessons at a good school (qualified and everything) :) And intensive courses are normally held in summer (mostly July or August), and duration is normally one month...

If you are going to come for just a week or two, then you will need to look for a private tutor, which could suit your schedule better but maybe not your budget :( I wonder what kind of budget you are thinking of?
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread