Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Traveling between Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka 2008/3/14 06:56
I will be staying at Tokyo for 3 days, then go to Kyoto/Osaka for 3 days, and returning to Tokyo for another 5 days. I will be taking the Shinkansen to Kyoto/Osaka, and I have a big luggage. Is there any hotel in Tokyo that will keep my luggage during the 2-3 days I will be in Kyoto/Osaka? I am planning to go back to Tokyo and stay at the same hotel for a couple more days. I don't want to bring my big luggage with me while I'm taking the Shinkansen. I know there is a luggage delivery service, but I rather keep my luggage in Tokyo since I don't need it.
by JJ  

. 2008/3/14 10:27
I would suggest before booking that you contact the hotel where you are planning to stay and check if they can hold your luggage. It might be a problem with business or smaller hotels, but if you are staying in a "four or five star" hotel, this should not be a problem.
by RobBeer rate this post as useful

You're right 2008/3/15 06:33
Thanks for the suggestion. I did contact a few hotels in Tokyo (Prince & Sunroute), and they all said they would store my luggage for 3 days at no additonal charge.
by JJ rate this post as useful

reply to this thread