Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

I need a one day abortion clinic in kobe 2008/3/15 14:26
I work on a cruise ship and have become pregnant. My boyfriend and I have discussed it carefully and he has agreed to support me in my decision. We both know that now is just not the right time as I would lose my job and have to return home to where, at present, I can not make enough to support my self, much less a baby. I really need to do this and think of my future right now.
by M.  

... 2008/3/17 14:53
Contact TELL (Tokyo English Lifeline), they might be able to help as they do not just serve the Tokyo area.
by Tilt rate this post as useful

answer to your question 2008/3/17 15:16
You can get an abortion at almost any obstetrician in Japan, be it a big one or small one. But be sure to go to one that says 優生保護法指定医 (yuusei-hogo-hou-shitei-i) or 母体保護法指定医 (botai-hogo-hou-shitei-i) on its door. Prices vary, and in fact, reliability varies too. Shop around if necessary.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Tokyo English Life Line 2008/3/17 16:49
Here is the website for TELL.

http://www.telljp.com/

Their phone number is 03-5774-0992 and they are available daily from 9am-4pm and 7pm-11pm. They offer pregnancy as well as abortion counseling and can get you in touch with the necessary people.

From what I understand, abortions are available anytime within the first 4 months of pregnancy and requires the father's consent. It can costs between 70,000-300,000 yen.
by admin rate this post as useful

This might be useful as well: 2008/3/21 12:45
by tilt rate this post as useful

reply to this thread