Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to meet 18-25 yr olds 2008/3/23 12:19
Hey I'll be visiting Japan in the summer, I am 19, Just wondering where is a good place to me similar aged people in Tokyo.

thanks.
by Danny  

Shibuya 2008/3/24 23:56
Yo can go to Shibuya!!
by Florence rate this post as useful

me too 2008/3/25 01:49
I too am wondering this,

Florence you say shibuya, but what..do you just walk up too people? :P

How do you get talking?
by Some Next Pirate rate this post as useful

. 2008/3/25 05:34
I found that meeting people in that age bracket was pretty easy. My husband and I are both 25, and spent a lot of time hanging out in Harajuku, Shibuya, Akiba, and Shinjuku. Several places people approached us, and wanted to talk. Other times the situation allowed for chitchatting, like waiting in line for a table at the Jonathan's in Harajuku on a sunday. Several girls wanted to talk with us, testing out their english and let us take pictures with them.

Just go with the flow, and i'm sure you can meet some people. :)
by Nika rate this post as useful

Ahh I see :) 2008/3/26 05:14
Ahh cool :)

Coming form England this is a bit of an alien concept.

In London, you are very VERY unlikely to have this done to you - in fact any more than a brief echange of words in a que can lead to an uncomfortable situation for many people.

And as for walking up to random people and starting a convo, you will probably be reported to the local police as some sort of predator... hehe :)

Thanks for the info ;)
by Some Next Pirate rate this post as useful

reply to this thread