Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

accommodation in Kurokawa Onsen 2008/3/24 04:07
I have difficulty finding accommodation as a "single traveller" to stay in a Japanese Ryokan in Kyushu - Kurokawa Onsen area and Obama/Unzen Onsen areas.. Most of these ryokans don't take single traveller or they have online reservations in Japanese.. Going to Japan without taking onsen I would not consider it as a complete trip.. Hope someone can help me, thanks
by amanda  

... 2008/3/25 10:46
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

ryokan 2008/3/25 19:26
thanks for your tips.. however I have been to this website already and found one ryokan which indicated they take 'single guest',, However, after I submit my application, I got "NO" for an answer.. They said they don't take single guest at this season.. Well, Golden Week in Japan has not yet come and practically speaking it is not yet in 'high season'.. I am somewhat disappointed of what they said.

Lucikly I found one ryokan in Unzen area,, and look forward to soaking in the hot onsen spa..
by amanda rate this post as useful

reply to this thread