Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Any publictransport to Iwamotoyama park? 2008/3/24 10:56
We want to see Fuji Mt. from Iwamotoyama park,Fuji city.Any one help us how to go from Shin-Fuji St. with any publictransport(not Taxi)?Thank you very much.
by Kritsada  

I feel . . . 2008/3/27 10:47
. . . many travelers are overly concerned with bus schedules in advance. You can get info at the train station the day you arrive. I never bother with advance schedules.

I'm sure there is a bus to the park from the nearest train station and possibly a small tourist info office. You don't need to speak Japanese, just mention the destination and they will gather from inference you need a bus schedule. If there is no tourist info, there is usually a bus ticket office of some sort. If the station is really small, just ask a bus driver and he will direct you to the right bus stop or posted schedule.

If the worst case, I've asked the train ticket office.

To be safe, check with the bus driver when you board the bus. Just mention the destination or say "____ ikimaska?" Often they will remember and tell you where to get off.

If you don't have a schedule but got to your destination, walk across the street to the bus stop going in the opposite direction and check the schedule back to the station. Left schedule is weekdays and right is holidays.

At least with Japanese buses you know how much you owe and they announce each stop.
by Clevor rate this post as useful

reply to this thread