Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Q on Disneyland Hotel(Ambassador) 2008/3/28 12:42
Hello!~I would like to know how can I book the Disneyland Hotel-Ambassador? Is that booking by phone is the only way for foreign visitors? How about make the booking after arriving Japan? and from where?
Besides, is the Sunroute Plaza hotel in Disneyland ok?I am now actually planning to stay in Sunroute plaza for 3 days and in Ambassador for 1 day. and am going to stay in Disneyland and DisneySea for a total of 4 days.
Many thanks for all your help!~
by kiki  

Tokyo Disney Info 2008/3/28 16:17
Kiki-san,

A couple of things:

There are two Disney Hotel: The MiraCosta and the Ambassador (A third hotel is schedule to open in July). The problem is that these hotels are booked up far in advance. If you are coming to Japan soon, you may be out of luck. Call right away 9:00am to 5:00pm Mon.-Fri. to make your reservation. The phone numbers are: Ambassador and MiraCosta +81 45-683-3333. For the new hotel (Tokyo Disneyland Hotel): +81 45 345-0708.

You can check out the room availability for the three hotels in English at: http://www.disneyhotels.jp/english/reserve/hotel_rsv_e1.html

I have walked by the Sunroute Plaza hotel. It is close to the monorail that you will need to ride to get to both Disney parks. I have not gone in the hotel so I can not give you any more information.
You can see the location and the closest monorail station at: http://www.sunroute-plaza-tokyo.com/ht_en/en_map.htm

When you stay at the Ambassador Hotel you have the opportunity to have breakfast with Mickey. This is only available to people staying at the Ambassador – no other hotels. It is pretty pricey about $70 US dollars if I remember. It is also very popular. You need to book as early as possible. Try to see if you can book when you make your reservations. If you can not, get to the hotel early in the day to make your reservation.

I have lots more info on Disneyland and Disneysea. Get back to me if you are interested.
by InTokyo rate this post as useful

where to stay 2008/3/28 17:56
Can I check which place is more convenient to get to Disneyland :

JR Yamanote line Ikebukuro station or JR Yamanote line or Subway Hibiya line Ueno station ?

by Carle rate this post as useful

reply to this thread