Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Recreational hockey leagues in Japan 2008/3/29 05:01
I'm a die hard hockey fan and I've been playing in rec leagues for a long time now in Canada. I was wondering if there are any rec leagues in Japan? Specifically the Tokyo and Osaka areas.
by raginglemon  

Maybe not 2008/4/2 19:04
In all my 6 1/2 years here I have never met anyone who plays hockey. No one even talks about it. The closest thing is an ice skating ring, but I've never been.
by Joan rate this post as useful

Ice? 2008/4/2 20:18
I suppose we are talking about ICE hockey??
My daughter plays hockey at school, but it's not ice hockey!!!!
by Sandy rate this post as useful

look here 2008/4/3 00:57
www.tokyocanadians.com
by moniqueduval rate this post as useful

YUP HOCKEY 2008/4/3 11:58
Here in Aichi there are many teams that make up the league. There are two teams here in the small city of Toyohashi, both better than the larger city of Nagoya.

Go Chikuwa!

Anyone can try out for the team.

The audience is too polite and quiet though.
by Hocker Head rate this post as useful

Try Ball Hockey 2008/8/13 23:05
There are a few ice hockey teams around. Because there are so few teams and pretty high demand, getting on a team can be tough.

I don't know of any pick up games that are ice hockey, but I sometimes play ball/street hockey with these guys www.tokyohockey.com. They are pretty good guys, it's awesome exercise, and there is no charge.
by torotorotoro99 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread