Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

America town in Osaka? 2008/3/30 05:24
About 5 years ago I met some college kids that took us to America Town in Osaka... I would like to revisit this area on my next trip to Japan (May). How do I find it? I seem to recall it being near the Shinsaibashi shopping district.

There was one shop that I simply must take my new husband to, because I think it will be great for a laugh (Condomamia). I am pretty sure I remember it being in this area, but I never went to it because it wasn't appropriate for my companions at the time.
by Robyn  

... 2008/3/30 09:02
It is called Amerikamura in Japanese:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e4001.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

America town in Osaka? 2008/3/30 10:03
Thanks! That was an excellent link.
by Robyn rate this post as useful

Osaka .... unique things to do 2008/3/30 18:55
check your other post with the same question under the title "what unique thing should we do" by clicking on the "show all 16... questions on travel"
by XXXX rate this post as useful

other condomania 2008/4/3 16:21
i remember there was one in harajuku as well at the main intersection on omotesando near the lacoste and gap buildings. it looks pretty funny. i would have checked it out but i was with my mum the last time i went so it wasn't really appropriate for me to go there either haha!
by chrisjamesc rate this post as useful

Still There 2008/4/3 17:49
The Harajuku location is still there. On the corner, diagonally across the street from The Gap.
by RobBeer rate this post as useful

. 2008/4/3 22:58
Unfortunately we won't be going to Tokyo this time... Hopefully the one I spotted in Osaka is still there.
by Robyn rate this post as useful

reply to this thread