Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Overnight layover in Narita Airport 2008/4/2 09:04
Hi, I've seen several questions on how to spend the layover time in Narita Airport. In my case, I arrive at night and my flight (to New York with JAL) departs at 11:45am the following day. I'd like to visit Naritasan in the morning. Would there be enough time for me to do this? If so, what is the earliest possible time to head out?
by koi  

... 2008/4/2 18:41
Which hotel are you going to stay? Naritasan Shinshoji is 10 min walk from Keisei Narita station, which is 10-20 min from the airport by train. (The temple is open all day long)
As your flight leaves at 11:45am, you are expected to be at the airport by 9:45am.
by JLady rate this post as useful

early morning 2008/4/2 23:51
Hi, thanks for your response! My accommodation will be provided by JAL so I believe that will be at Nikko Narita? I'm willing to get up as early as the train services open (~6am?). I would expect to be back by at the airport by 9-9:30 just in case I encounter any delays.
by koi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread