Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kurashiki or Miyajima? 2008/4/2 11:12
I am arranging for a group to travel to Japan in April 2009 to view cherry blossom.If you had only one day would you go to Miyajima or Kurashiki. I went to both but soooo long ago now! My Group will be 60 years old & over. Tokyo 4 nts, Mt Fuji Day Tour, Nikko Day Tour, Kyoto 3 nights, Hiroshima 2 nights. Thanks for any advise.
by Michelle  

Miyajima and Kurashiki 2008/4/2 16:16
With two nights in Hiroshima you are able to include Miyajima in the tour. You will go back to Tokyo by shinkansen? If yes, you can make a stop-over at Okayama and by a local train the short trip to Kurashiki, one or two hours there and via Okayama further on.

by Peter rate this post as useful

Miyajima more convenient? 2008/4/3 00:37
I think it is possible to visit both Miyajima and Kurashiki as the previous poster has mentioned. Miyajima is a must and since you will be in Hiroshima for two nights, you should definately have time. Then you can stop by Kurashiki on the way back to Tokyo. However, since your group is older, it may seem too rushed as you will only have a short time to explore Kurashiki.

Whatever you decide, have fun!
by yuki k rate this post as useful

reply to this thread