Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

ghibli museum ticket trouble with loppi 2008/4/4 00:04
hello!

staying in kanda at the moment but the lawson's nearest to my hotel cannot buy ghibli museum tickets. staff are unhelpful and told my friend in japanese that , '' we are japanese and dont understand, thank you'' when we try to buy

we followed all the instructions to the Letter but could not buy a ticket. no idea how to purchase a ticket when it got to the payment screen. it asked for the name in japanese and the registration number.

can anyone help us or recommend us a easily accessible lawsons with english speaking staff?

cheers all

by Justin  

... 2008/4/4 09:58
If you purchase the tickets directly from Loppi at Lawson, you should be able to... I don't think they would ask for any name or something, unless you pre-booked.

(1) Touch "Concert, theater, sports, Ghibli, fan club" button (red rounded-off square at the upper right of the screen)
(2) Touch "Ticket direct purchase" (upper left tab)
(3) Enter the "L code" for the month you want to go (30004 for entry in April, 30005 for May entrance - ticket sales starts on April 10)
(4) Specify the date & time from the calendar
(5) You should get a print-out of your ticket application from Loppi. Take it the cashier within 30 minutes and pay, receive tickets
(6) On the day of your visit, show the ticket at the museum for another ticket.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread