Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

transport airport to disneyland hotel 2008/4/8 00:10
My flight only lands at narita at 420pm. I just realize that the last limousine bus to the hotel I'm staying at leaves at 5.05pm. any idea how long does it usually take to clear customs at that time on a sunday in mid may?
I'm staying at Hilton Tokyo Bay(beside disneyland), apart from the airport limousine bus, are there any other economical door-to-door transportation? Alternatively, where is a convenient location to take a limousine bus to and cab fare from there to the hotel is not too expensive? I hope to keep transportation cost under 7000yen (for 2 person)
by mexxgal  

... 2008/4/8 12:57
You could take the bus that goes to Shin-Urayasu area. That is only one station away on the JR Keiyo Line from Maihama (the station for Disney Resort), so cab fare would not be outrageous.
http://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/timetable/narita/shinurayas...
by ... rate this post as useful

It all depends . . . 2008/4/8 13:14
I've made it from plane past customs & immigration in 20 min., Avg. time is about 30min.. If you have to wait around for your luggage who knows!

The Limo. Bus I know for sure will take you to the Shearton right next to the Hilton for 2400en pp. The train would be your next best because a taxi will cost you at least 10,000en.
by Hurry rate this post as useful

reply to this thread