Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shinagawa Prince Hotel 2008/4/8 08:04
Hi, has anybody stay in shinagawa prince hotel? How is it? I can't decide whether to book shinagawa, Takanawa or new Takanawa. Any comments?
by lynn  

prince hotel 2008/4/8 13:37
if you enter your question in the "search this site" window at the top left of the page you will get all the previous questions-and-answers on that hotel.
by Red Frog rate this post as useful

Average 2008/4/8 15:15
My parents stayed there a couple of years ago and they said the hotel was average.

The location is a little more quiet since it's mainly residential so if you wanna go for a late night stroll, there may not be much to see. They also mentioned that the decor and furniture was a little outdated.

For the price, you could probably find a better place to stay. For example, the Sunroute chain is nicer looking and they have multiple branches located in prime areas. The price between Shinagawa Prince and Sunroute are comparable.
by Kaye rate this post as useful

nice hotel 2008/4/8 19:56
The Shinagawa Prince is a nice hotel, but try to avoid the so called 'Annex' and book a room in the 'Main' tower. The 'Annex' rooms are very small and a little worn-out. The hotel is offering a lot of 'features' they even have a bowling, many all kinds of restaurants (like Japanese, Chinese, Italian, McDonalds etc etc) and it's well located near a JR-station (Shinkansen, Narita Express, Loopline etc etc).
by Bert rate this post as useful

New Takanawa 2008/4/9 19:46
I have stayed at all three hotels before coz I like the Shinagawa area. New Takanawa is my favourite among the three because it s quieter being further up the road. Shinagawa gets very crowded coz many tour groups stay there but it is not a bad choice too if you like conveniences like eating places etc. Also if you are pulling a suitcase from Shinagawa Station across, then you have less to walk!
by Geoffrey rate this post as useful

reply to this thread