Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

fm narita airport to hotel 2008/4/15 10:06
hi,

arriving at narita airport on fri morning 7:30am and need to travel to hotel at shinjuku area (toyoko inn)

which is the best way to get there understanding that about this time is the japan rush hour.

i have with me the jr pass, can i use it if taking the bus?

thank you.
by alan lim  

Narite to Shinjuku 2008/4/16 03:04
If my memory is correct, the Toyoko inn you chose is in Kabukicho area of Shinjuku. I have stayed there before. Your JR pass won't cover the bus, but does cover the Narita express (NEX). Also, the bus drops you at the West exit side of Shinjuku station and you will want to get to the hotel from the East exit side. The hotel is about 10-15 minute walk from there. I like the bus because it picks up and drops off outside the station, so you don't have to go through that crowd, but in this case, I think NEX is better. Take the NEX to shinjuku station and go to East exit (Higashi guchi). The walk isn't bad, but if you a lot of luggage, I'd take a taxi.
by Kev rate this post as useful

reply to this thread