Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Gas grill usage 2008/4/15 15:21
Please can someone tell me how to use the grill that comes with the gas unit in japan
I stay in tokyo.The gas type is 13A or something like that and I have a Paloma range in my house.I heard people use the grill for grilling fish/vegetables or even meat.Do you pour water in the trey below the grill?For grilling chicken how much time will it take?Please I want to try it and don't know how.Thanks
by Sabina  

... 2008/4/16 19:18
Do you pour water in the trey below the grill?For grilling chicken how much time will it take?
Sabina, it depends on the grill. If you can upload the picture of your grill, we can help you better. I checked my grill and it has embossed letters on the tray telling us ''Pour water into the tray'' in Japanese. Probably you can find similar warning somewhere on the tray.

And the time you need to grill chicken also depends on the grill. In most cases, the grill has heater only on the top side and you need to turn over the chicken (or whatever) at least once.

By the way, I personally use the grill to make a pizza or toast bread :)
by JLady rate this post as useful

reply to this thread