Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Game language 2008/5/22 01:11
Hmm, here a question about a game's phrase.

In the end of the game, the firsts word of the shinigami are ''Yuruno, ne. Kouya wa to te mo yurono''. But I don't understand. I don't find references to Yurono [And, I don't Know if it's the write right form]. But I am really interested in know. The only thing that I could get was Kouya (desert, void). Some help?
Also, Do you have some indication of dictionary(japanese(romaji)-english) to download? I have the lingsof dicionary (English---Japanese(romaji)), and the Declan (Japanese[romaji/kanji]--English/English--Japanese[romaji/Kanji]). But, dus I use they, together they don't have over 20.000 diferent entires, than I feel lost when I look for something less basic.
by Ns  

??? 2008/5/22 19:29
is it written exactly like this? it throws me off
by bad trasnslater rate this post as useful

A wild guess... 2008/5/22 20:28
I think there are some wrongly written words... From your writing, I *could* imagine something like:
- Yaru no ne... konya wa totemo yaru no. (You're doing well... tonight you are doing very well...) in female speech.

But I've got plenty of doubts about what I just assumed, though this is my best guess considering that it's a game. "yaru" means in colloquial speech "to do (well)." Can you look at the game screen again?
by AK (Japanese) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread