Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

yeast infection... 2008/6/16 16:17
This is embarassing, but I need to know what OTC yeast treatments are available in in Japan, or if you can get plain yogurt (I've only seen sugary and berry mix yogurt). Help?
by Kate  

... 2008/6/17 10:08
Though I can't see the connections between yeast infection and plain yogult, the OTC drug for yeast infection is called "flady (fu-re-di)." I'll post the webpage of the product so you can see the picture. But if you're not sure that it is yeast infection, I think it better to see the doctor.
http://flady.jp/
by JLady rate this post as useful

. 2008/6/17 10:42
Jlady,

Plain yogurt is used as douche to fight yeast infections in the US. If you use vinegar before using yogurt, it works better.
by tokyogal rate this post as useful

yogurt 2008/6/17 21:52
Not only in the US, of course. The live bacteria in yogurt are supposed to help control the overgrowth of candida in the um, affected area, just like eating yogurt can help with some intestinal problems.
by SHU rate this post as useful

i would see a doctor. 2008/6/18 09:59
quote from wiki.

"Many women mistake the symptoms of the more common bacterial vaginosis for a yeast infection. In a 2002 study published in the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, only 33 percent of women who were self-treating for a yeast infection actually had a yeast infection. Instead, they had either bacterial vaginosis or a mixed-type infection."
by shadow jam rate this post as useful

OTC drug 2008/7/31 01:32
hi! does anyone know of an OTC topical cream/lotion for treating yeast infection for the breasts? thanks!
by ella rate this post as useful

reply to this thread