Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

I want to start a 500 yen shop in tokyo. 2008/6/26 11:17
I want to know the addresses of the places available for rent in and around harajuku area, where I can put up my shop.Also, I want to know how to go about putting a shop.

Thank you very much in advance!
by Kirti  

a shop 2008/6/26 13:45
500 Yen? that's a new one! neither cheap enough nor pricey enough! Real estate companies, including Century 21,are the logical first step. By the way one would have to sell truckloads of 500 yen whichamajig a day to pay the rent on even a small shop in Harajuku,one of the trendiest places in the world.
by Auntie Bert rate this post as useful

Out of curiousity... 2008/6/26 22:07
What will you sell?
by mr sandman rate this post as useful

. 2008/6/26 23:40
500 Yen? that's a new one!
500 yen shops isn't a new idea, some already exist, so do 300yen shops (3 coin shops) and 1000yen shops. Also not everything in 100yen/99yen shops (technically 105 yen with tax) are those prices, you can find 500yen + items in those shops as well.
by John rate this post as useful

Title 2008/6/27 13:28
500 yen shop?? Good luck with that. It's neither cheap nor expensive and can't sell any high-end goods. If I were you, I'd rather just open a burger stand instead.

I go to 100 yen shops because it's cheap, I go to department stores for expensive goods, and I go to Don Quijote for most things in between.
by GriffinX99 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread